Search This Blog

Wednesday 3 February 2021

Wackadoodle 2

 I'm up and sitting over the heat outlet with my laptop.  It's 6:30 am.

I say good morning.  We have an interchange about the snow.  Sort of.  He says it's cold.  He says this a few times a day.  He is wearing his nightshirt over an undershirt and socks.  When I speak I realize he's not understanding me but he's smiling.  I get up and give him a big hug.  

I ask if he wants a cookie and he nods.  So I get him a ginger snap.  Then he says,"And your grandmother wants cookies. She says she needs 18 cookies for . . . her school class everybody."  He has a huge smile and seems quite happy about what he has said.

I smile back and say,"Would you lie a maple cookie too?"

"Oh, yes," he says. 

Then he went back to bed with the cookie, saying something more about "your grandmother."


No comments:

Post a Comment