Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Wackadoodle

 Him at breakfast, about seeing my computer on top of a box shaped like a book:  "You put that little typewriter on top of that big book, but you didn't put it inside the  book."

Me:  "No, I didn't."

Him:  "Oh my goodness, what would Eleanor Roosevelt say."


Eleanor Roosevelt, First Lady of the United States, with John Curtin, Prime Minister of Australia, at a state luncheon in her honour at Parliament House, Canberra.
   

 

 -------------------------

Addition 12/16/2020

Him, sitting in a wingback looking out the front window: "I'm looking out the window and I can see the . . . tree in front of our neighbor's house."

Me, in the twin wingback: "That must be pretty."

Him:  "Oh, it is, but if they knew, . . . well they'd try and put a stop to it!  I'm going to take a nap."

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment