Search This Blog

Saturday 30 January 2021

Time Lord

 

Caribou Coffee sign at Dragon Con 2014 from wiki commons

Something new today.  He took a memory of a trip we took in 1999 and stuck it before his school years, at least that's what he did verbally.  Was he joking or unstuck in time?  I asked him, "do you mean that your trip to Russia allowed you to lord it over other people in school?" and he said, "Yes."

So the upshot of this downturn is that he seems to me to be truly unstuck in time.  He hasn't been aware of specific days, months, year for some time but today was the first time it seemed he actually remembered something that didn't happen -- that he went to Russia before he went to graduate school.  I may check in with him about it tomorrow.  He won't remember what he said today, however, so maybe I won't check in with him about it at all.

And now he has refused to eat dinner.  I have to tell myself it's okay.

Would it be easier to deal with Daleks?  

Probably not.


No comments:

Post a Comment